Tuesday 8 May 2012

Fancy Folds Challenge.

Hi Everyone.
Today i am entering my card into The Fancy Folds Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.
For this i have made a Joy Fold card, and i have to admit i really did enjoy doing something different.


I have made the joy fold card using 300gsm white conqueror card.
The digital stamp is called Silver Fairy from Wee Stamps, although i have coloured her red with my Polychromos pencils. Part of her wings are highlighted with Microfine Cool highlight glitter.
The papers are from Nitwits Collection and the red backing card is from WHS.
The red 13mm satin ribbon is from my stash.
I have used a 25mm ivory wild rose, 15mm red tone roses and 5mm red adhesive pearls all from WOC.
Thank you for letting me enter.







This is the front of the card.



Here is a close up of the Fairy.







This is the inside of the card.

I have created the wording on my computer with Pristina Font 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment