Tuesday 9 October 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday ~ new releases

Morning, crafty bloggers.
It's another Teddy Bo Tuesday  and we have some more scrummy new releases.
 
These are fab!!!
 
 
This week I have made two cards, one with a new image  and the other with Nicole's sketch.
 
 


I have used image TEDDYBO_221 light
Medium ~ Polychromos pencils
Cardstock ~ Red, Green & Gold
Papers ~ Papermania "at Christmas Time"
Woodland branch punch ~ Martha Stewart
Flower & 5mm pearls ~ WOC
Gold ribbon is off a gift box.
Sentiment & Jingle bells ~ Cuddly Buddly
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

 


With Nicole's sketch.

I have used image TEDDYBEA_226
Medium ~ Polychromos pencils
Papers ~ Papermania "at Christmas Time"
Doily edger punch & Woodland punch ~ Martha Stewart
Oval die & spot embossing folder ~ Sizzix
Flowers & 5mm pearls ~ WOC
Lace ~ Creative Treasures
Sentiment ~ Cuddly Buddly
I have added a sprinkle of Glamour dust to Bea's pom poms and some red rhinestones to the christmas pud
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like them both?
Don't forget you still have plenty of time to enter the current Teddy Bo & Co challenge which is
"Anything Goes" If you are looking for some inspiration you can follow Nicole's sketch.
The challenge ends GMT midnight 14th October.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Crafty hugs xxxxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




3 comments:

  1. Hello Donna

    Thank you for your visit. I was curious so I had a look at your site and I see I have a lot to learn haha. What lovely and beautifull cards you make, so very nice, my compliments!
    Hugs Hanny
    www.tierelantijntjes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wow Donna the colouring in the first one just drew my breath away !! you should be entering challenges as you would win hands down ! lost for words on your shading !! I think I need new pencils lol ! Love the Bea in the second one gorgeous festive creation !! Hope you are well ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the richness of the red and green. And your colouring is fab, as always,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete