Tuesday 30 October 2012

The Snowies at Fairyd

Hello again crafty bloggers.
This is my second post today  and this time I want to tell you about some gorgeous new Fairyd graphics released today, drawn by the very talented artist Gayle Cook  at Teddy Bo & Co. As soon as I saw them they melted my heart lol. I managed to make a card featuring one of them  and whilst dog sitting for my mum at the weekend I managed to colour the others which are waiting to be assembled on to cards.
 
Here are "The Snowies"
 
 
You can find them HERE.
 
Here is my card
 

I have used image FAIRYD_SNOWY5
Medium ~ Polychromos pencils
Spray & Sparkle ~ Crafters Companion
Icicle Stickles
Cardstock ~ Green
Papers ~ Graphic 45 "Christmas Emporium"
Fancy square framelit ~ Sizzix
Flowers & 5mm pearls ~ WOC
Sentimemt ~ LOTV

I've coloured snowy's nose and the bucket then sprayed the whole image with Spray and Sparkle.
I also added Stickles to the snow surrounding Snowy which gives a gorgeous effect
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A close up of Snowy
 
 
I hope you like him?
 
I am entering my card into the following challenge:
 
I'm off to my craft room now to get started on the rest of the cards.
Once again thank you for stopping by  and for all your lovely comments.
 
Crafty hugs.
Donna xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Love the touch of glitter on the sad snowman ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this snowman, looking very sad. He's had an accident with the bucket on his head. Love the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, he's melting, no wonder he looks sad. Fab card Donna with lovely frame and flowers. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete