Friday 23 November 2012

Fairytale Friday

 
 
 
 
Good morning, crafty bloggers.
It's Fairytale Friday over at the Teddy Bo challenge blog  Woo Hoo!!!  Here is what I have made this week.
I finally got around to making a mailbox and I have to admit I was quite pleased with the completion as I do not possess a scoring board so it was just a ruler, pencil and scoring stylus. It just goes to show that I can score without a board which takes longer I know but, it can be done.

A cute little Mailbox to store my 6"x6" cards in to.


I have used image TEDDYBO_233
Medium ~ Polychromos pencils
The mailbox is made with 300gsm Cream Conqueror card
Tutorial found HERE
Papers ~ "Krafty Christmas" ~ LOTV
Snowflake 5 ~ Cheery Lynn
Beaded oval ~ Spellbinders Nestabilities
Doily edger punch & Woodland branch punch ~ Martha Stewart
Snowflake charm ~ The Ribbon Girl
Roses & 5mm White pearls ~ WOC
Sentiment ~ Birdscards.com

I have sprayed the coloured image with Crafters Companion Spray & Sparkle and added glue sprinkled with Glamour Dust to the snowman and snow.
 
Lots of pics to show you.
 

and.......

 
And finally.......
 
I hope you likey?
 
 
Our current challenge which is "Anything Goes" ends this Sunday 25th November at midnight so there is still time to get those creative juices flowing.
If you are looking for some inspiration then why not pop over to the Teddy Bo & Co challenge blog to see what the rest of Team B have created this week? While you are there you could catch up on all the going on's in the towers. "Oh we do have fun" lol.
 
I am entering my mailbox into the following challenges;
 
Thats it from me for now as I am off to enjoy my birthday.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I really do appreciate all the lovely comments.
Big furry crafty hugs.
Donna xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




6 comments:

  1. Like it I love it. The image is adorable and you have coloured him beautifully. Love the design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!!!!!!
    Love your mailbox, fantastic idea and like always with a fantastic design ♥
    Hope you are all fine and that you are having a terrific birthday and get everything you want! You deserve it my friend. I still have your card and gift here beside me, but will try to get it in the mail (for the second time!!) later today.
    Lots and lots of BIG birthday hugs and kisses
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday ! Hope this day is fabulous !
    Superb box, you're very creative !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pies. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This is just gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing with the Cutie Pies x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wow a mailbox how cool is that !! I am loving these papers and your edge die is gorgeous ! Super image ;0) x

    ReplyDelete