Tuesday 13 November 2012

New releases ~ New challenge

Good evening, crafty bloggers.
I am soooooo late with this post. Looks like I might be spending the night on the naughty step at the towers. lol xx  I had made a card for today but, before I knew it daylight had gone and the photo's were awful so i'm back tomorrow to show you that. Today saw some fabulous new releases over at Teddy Bo & Co not only do we have bears but. we also have some more Snowies for you too.

Here they are
and
I'm sure you will agree that they are scrummy. lol.
 
I'ts also the start of a new challenge on the Teddy Bo challenge blog which is "Anything Goes".
You can make any project or card as long as it features a Teddy Bo & Co image. I'ts as simple as that! The challenge runs until Sunday 25th November so there is plenty of time to get creative.
If you are looking for some inspiration then why not pop over and see what Team A have made this week.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Crafty hugs.
Donna xx
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment