Saturday 15 December 2012

"Oh Christmas Tree"

Good afternoon, crafty blogger friends.
Today I have made another card featuring a Christmas tree which is being decorated by the gorgeous bears from Teddybo.com.
 
 
 
I have coloured image TEDDYBOBEA_063 "Christmas Elves!"
Medium ~ Polychromos pencils
Green card ~ WHSmith
Papers ~ Docrafts back to basics "Vintage"
Glamour Dust ~ ArtDeco
Berisfords 15mm Teal satin ribbon ~ local wool shop
Snowflakes embossing folder ~ Crafts Too
Woodland branch punch ~ Martha Stewart
Rose ~ WOC
Jingle bells ~ Cuddly Buddly
Sentiment ~ LOTV
 
I have added tiny green rhinestones to the sentiment and added frosted ice Stickles along the edges of the ribbon. I have used the Stickles on the branches too.
 
 
 The image has been cut around and adhered with sticky pads.
 
I have added glue to the tinsel, stars, hats and pom-poms then sprinkled with glamour dust to give a gorgeous sparkly effect.
 
 
A close up of the "Christmas Elves!"
 
I am entering my card into the following super challenges:
 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all your lovely comments.
Big crafty hugs.
Donna x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous the image is so adorable and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - adorable image :o)
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty Christmas card Donna.

    Thanks so much to sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely work at allsorts this week. Happy Christmas. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna what a great image ! I love how the colour of the tree so modern !! Your bow with the flower is so pretty ;0)

    ReplyDelete