Friday 22 February 2013

Fairytale Friday "Bunches of Bea!"

Good morning, crafty bloggers and welcome to another Fairytale Friday.
We have all been busy this week at the towers making our cards and here is mine that I would like to share with you. I hope you like it!?!?!
 
 
I have coloured image TEDDYBEA_123 "Bunches of Bea" with  Polychromos pencils and sprayed the coloured image with Crafters Companion Spray & Sparkle. I have matted the new NitWitCollections Crab Apple Lane "Country Lady" papers from Lili of the valley onto cream cardstock.
The bottom of the centre panel has been punched with my Martha Stewart half daisy edger punch and the heart floral die cuts which I have coloured with an ivory Promarker  are Magnolia Doohickey.
 
The arrangement of flowers and filigree corner are from WOC. The beaded berries are what I received from a blogging friend for my birthday last year. I have also added a butterfly charm which I bought from Creative Treasures.
The sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly  I have cut around and matted onto a Spellbinders Nestibilites scalloped circle die.
 
 
Inside the card has been decorated to compliment the front.
 
 
As always I have taken a close up of adorable Bea.
 
Our current challenge which is "Anything Goes" ends on Sunday 3rd March at midnight GMT so there is still plenty of time to enter.
If you are looking for some inspiration then why not pop over HERE to see what the rest of the ladies on the design team have created this week.
 
Thank you for stopping by and thank you for all the lovely comments I receive.
Have a super weekend.
Crafty hugs.
Donna xx
 
 
 .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna wow love the pinks and creams !! She is adorable with your colouring ;0) Crafty Hugs x

    ReplyDelete