Tuesday 19 February 2013

Mothers Day Tilda in Turquoise!

Good evening, crafty bloggers.
 
Today I have made a Mother's day card featuring Tilda with big tulips.
I have used this stamp once before and I just couldn't resist colouring her again.

I have followed this sketch by Bev Rochester.

 
Here is my card.
I hope you like it!?!?!
 
 
 I have coloured Tilda with Polychromos pencils and sprayed the image with Crafters Companion
Spray & Sparkle.
I have matted the pretty papers onto cream cardstock. The background floral paper that I have used is this months freebie from Cardmaking & Papercraft.
 
I have punched along the edge of the cream card with my Martha Stewart half daisy edger punch and matted the card with some paper that I bought last year from a craft stall in Derby but, I cannot remember what they were called.
 
I have coloured two Magnolia Doohickey heart swirl dies with a cool aqua Promarker pen and arranged some flowers. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the silver butterfly charm is from Creative Treasures.
The Turquoise 25mm organza ribbon is from Fantastic Ribbons and the sentiment which I have coloured and matted onto a Spellbinders Nestibilites scalloped circle die is from Cuddly Buddly.
 
 
Inside the card has been decorated to compliment the front.
 
 
Here is a close up of adorable Tilda with big tulips.
Isn't she the cutest ever!
 
 
I am entering my card into the following super challenges:

 
This card is for sale on
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for all the lovely comments.
I really do appreciate them.
 
Big crafty hugs.
Donna xx
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Hi hen, the colours you have used are just striking!
    Bold and beautiful chick, gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi donna ... super little card ... just wanted to pop by and say hello ... saw you were the subscriber of the month in the cardmaking and papercraft magazine ... well done ... this is the second year that I have been a subscriber but not been lucky enough to be mentioned yet ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this card is superb ! Love this sweet Tilda and love your colouring ! So nice details on this card !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna Oh I love this !! She is so pretty loving the blue on her and all the pretty colours just work so well !! So many gorgeous bits ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete