Tuesday 2 April 2013

Teddy Bo Tuesday and a new 3 2 1 challenge!

Good evening, crafty bloggers.
I am very late with my post today!
I hurt my back the weekend and this is the first time I have been up on my feet.
 
As well as our new challenge which starts today we have some gorgeous new graphics in store and a super 20% off spring sale until the 15th April.
 
Here are this months new graphics
 
 
For my card today I have used "Daffodil dancing" Bea.
 
 
I have coloured TEDDYBEA_265 "Daffodil dancing" with Polychromos pencils and added
Glamour Dust to the daffodil centres and around the centre of the flower on Bea's head.
The pretty papers are NitWitCollections "Petal Fresh" from Lili Of The Valley.
The cream card is from WHSmith.
I have used a selection of roses and daffodils from Wild Orchid Crafts arranged on top of a piece of cheesecloth.
The metal butterfly charm and green round headed pins are from Creative Treasures.
I have matted the sentiment from Cuddly Buddly onto cream card which I have die cut using a Spellbinders Nestibilities beaded scalloped die.
I have used a Woodland branch punch by Martha Stewart for the leaves surrounding the flowers.
 
 
Inside the card has been decorated to compliment the front.
 
 
Here is a closer look at Bea.
I felt a bit lopsided whilst colouring her! Lol.
 
So onto our new challenge which is 3 2 1.
That's 3 embellishments, 2 papers and 1 Teddy Bo & Co image.
You have until Sunday 28th April midnight UK time to get your creations submitted.
Good luck and happy crafting!
 
Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog.
I hope you lie what you see!
Please feel free to leave me a comment as every one makes me happy!
Thank you.
 
 
Crafty hugs
Donna x
 
 
 
 









































































































































































































































































































1 comment: