Sunday 5 May 2013

Loving Bridal Couple.

Good afternoon, crafty bloggers.
My local florist has dressed her shop window with a wedding theme and has asked me to make a couple of wedding cards to display along side all the pretty flowers.
So my first card features Tilda and Edwin as the loving bridal couple from the
 wedding 2010 collection.
 
 
I have made the card base with 300gsm white conqueror card.
 
I have used Go Kreate Frilly dies to cut out the recycled card and papers which are
 Papermania Capsule Collection "Lincoln Linen" and distressed the edges with
 Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink.
 
The stamped image has been coloured with Polychromos pencils and cut out using the largest Spellbinders Nestibilites Floral Oval die.
 I have also distressed the edges around the die and added 3mm white pearls.
 
I have coated Tilda's dress with Glamour Dust to give it a lovely sparkly effect and added Fran-tage shabby white embossing enamel around the couple which I think looks like confetti. I love this stuff!
 
I have used a selection of Magnolia Doohickey dies. Leaf and swirl, Spawling Fronds and
Floral heart swirls which I have coloured with an Ivory Promarker.
 
The pretty white net lace and roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The Kort & Godt white rolled paper roses are from Live & Love Crafts.
 I have added a white 5mm pearl to each of their centres.
 
I have frantaged the silver butterfly charm from The Ribbon Girl.
 
The heart shaped die by Sizzix has been distressed around the edges and stamped with a
 sentiment from Lili Of The Valley.
 
Lots more pictures.
 
 
I have decorated inside the card to compliment the front.
 
 
A close shot of the Loving Bridal Couple.
Here you can see the sparkly Glamour Dust on Tilda's dress.
 
 
The card at an angle.
 
 
The arrangement of flowers.
 
 
A close look at the
Magnolia Doohickey Swirls and the Frantaged butterfly.
 
I hope you like what you see!
 
I am entering my card into the following super challenges:
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today and thank you so much for all the lovely comments that I receive.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
 
Crafty hugs
Donna x
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Oh your card is very nice !
    The shop window of your flourist will be romantic !!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and very well laid out, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Use Dies and Punches challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just popped by to admire your creation and thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete