Thursday 30 May 2013

Snowy Tilda.

Good morning, crafty bloggers.
Here is a Christmas card I have made featuring Snowy Tilda.
I love making Christmas cards!
I have followed a sketch by Karen over on The Sketchy Challenges blog.

Here is the sketch
 
 
 
Here is my card

 
I have stamped Snowy Tilda onto a Spellbinders Floral oval with Memento Toffee Crunch ink and coloured her with Polychromos pencils adding Glamour Dust to the blue snowflake.
 
The papers are Maja Design "It's Christmas time.
The scalloped Venice lace "Rose", white metal corner, white flower spray, Kort & Godt rolled roses, and pearl string are all from Live & Love Crafts.
 
I have surrounded the image with Shabby white Fran-tage from Craft Obsessions.
The roses, 3mm and 5mm white pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The Holly Flourish die is Cheery Lynn.
I have added a couple of tiny red rhinestones to the base of the holly leaves.
 
I created the banner myself using rectangles of paper.
I stamped each one using Craftworks Cards alphabet stamps and heat embossed the letters with white pigment ink and opaque white powder adding a string of pearls accross the top.
 
A couple more pictures
 The card has been decorated inside with papers and a Floral die.
 
 
Here is a closer look at Tilda
 
 
 
I hope you like my card!
 
 
 
I am entering my card into the following super challenges:
The Ribbon Girl May Magnolia only challenge  I have added sparkle to the snowflake with Glamour Dust.
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today and thanks for all the lovely comments.
 
Crafty hugs
 
Donna x
 
 


 
 
 
 


 





4 comments:

  1. Superb Christmas card Donna, gorgeous Tilda and coloured so beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Tilda's Town Christmas Challenge this week. Hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous card, love the design
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna ..Wow your colouring on her is so soft and dreamy ..I just love your handmade banner and the beautiful lace ..Love it loads !!..Thank you for joining in the Sketchy Challenges ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Donna!!
    Love all the details and your colouring is just amazing!!
    The Frantage is really cool, isn't it? :)
    Thanks for joining us in this weeek's Tilda's Town challenge..
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete