Tuesday 8 October 2013

Holy Light.

Hello again, crafty bloggers.
I'm back today with another shaped Christmas card.
This time featuring another of the gorgeous new stamps from Lili Of The Valley.
This gorgeous angel is called Holy Light.

 
  I have made the card base with 300gsm white Conqueror card and cut the shape out with  GoKreate large frilly frames #2.
The gorgeous papers are called Frosty Christmas from Lili Of The Valley.
I have lightly sanded the edges of the papers.
I have used Neenah cardstock to cut out a Spellbinders floral oval and stamped Holy Light onto it with Memento "Toffee Crunch" ink.
I used Tim Holtz "Tea Dye" distress ink around the edges of the floral oval frame.
I have coloured the image with Polychromos pencils and sprinkled some Fran~tage white shabby embossing enamel from Live & Love Crafts around it.
The doily is from Ebay and the beautiful lace is from The Ribbon Girl
The metal filigree corner is from Wild Orchid Crafts I have frantaged it with shabby white embossing enamel.
The sentiment is also from Lili Of The Valley I have stamped it onto Neenah cardstock with Memento "Toffee Crunch" ink and inked around the edges with "Tea Dye" distress ink.
I cut a small Spellbinders scalloped circle with the Frosty Christmas papers and adhered the circular sentiment onto it.
 
 
The angel wings are Magnolia Doohickey.
I inked around the edges with "Tea Dye" distress ink and coated the wings with Ranger Glossy Accents. I then sprinkled the wings with Twinklets Diamond Dust from Live & Love Crafts and left it to dry.
I adhered a 15mm pale blue rose to the centre.
 
 
For the flower arrangement I have used a 25mm rose and 15mm white roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. The 20mm dusky blue roses, and Kort & Godt white Chrysanthemums all from
I punched out a few woodland branches with a Martha Stewart punch, inked the edges with
"Tea Dye" distress ink and placed them between the flowers.
 I have coated the flowers with Snow ~ Tex from Live & Love Crafts.
 
 
Inside the card has been decorated with Frosty Christmas paper and a GoKreate frilly frame.
 
 
A close up of Holy Light.
I have added ArtDeco Glamour Dust to her wings, candle light, stars and snow on the ground.
 
 
I hope you like my Christmas card?
 
 
 
I am entering my card into the following super challenges:
Inky Chicks Challenge #14. "Use two different die cuts."      (Spellbinders floral oval & Doohickey angel wings.)
 
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit my blog today and a massive thanks for all your lovely comments.
 
Crafty hugs
 
Donna x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



























 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi she is stunning..just love the glow from the candle. ..your wings are so gorgeous and sparkly...makes me want christmas to come now lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,

    Such a sweet card! Your colouring is lovely and the blue and brown look great together.

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING,
    Thanks for sharing with us at Deep Ocean this week
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete