Sunday 10 November 2013

Edwin With Airplane.

Good morning, crafty bloggers.
I hope you are well?
I was asked to make a card for a little boy named Charley for his Birthday.
Here is what I did.
 
 
I stamped Edwin With Airplane onto Neenah cardstock with Memento black ink and coloured the image with Polychromos pencils.
I have surrounded the image with Frantage shabby white embossing enamel from Live & Love Crafts and matted it onto Woodware recycled cardstock.
The papers are Maja Design "Walking In The Forest" from Dies To Die For.
I have distressed the edges of the papers with a Tim Holtz paper distresser and matted them onto Woodware recycled card.
The blue and white twine and 5mm white pearls are from The Ribbon Girl
The wooden star buttons are from Fantastic Ribbons. I have tied a piece of twine through the buttons.
I placed a piece of cheese cloth behind the image before adhering it to the card with sticky pads.
The helicopter die cut is from Tracy at Dies To Die For. She sends samples every time I shop but, I cannot find it on her website. Sorry! I have Frantaged it with shabby white embossing enamel and adhered a 2mm tan pearl to the centre of the rotor.
I have computer generated the sentiment in word using Harrington font 16 and added some shabby white embossing enamel.
I matted the sentiment onto Woodware recycled card.
 
 
 
Inside the card is decorated.
 
 
Here is a close up of Edwin With Airplane.
I dotted Edwin's cheeks with an Inkssentials opaque white pen.
 
I hope you like my card?
 
 
I am entering my card into the following super challenge:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and big thanks for the lovely comments that I receive.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna hevis just super cute...love the fun papers. Stars and the helicopter is brilliant...I am sure he will live it as much as I do :) x

    ReplyDelete