Friday 20 December 2013

In The Snow Ski Tilda.

Hello crafty bloggers.
Not long now. It's getting exciting. Lol!!!
I have another commissioned card to share with you today.
A shaped card featuring In The Snow Ski Tilda from the Winter Wonderland collection 2013.
 
 
 
 
I have cut the card shape with 300gsm white Conqueror card and GoKreate frilly frames #2.
The papers are called Frosty Christmas from Lili Of The Valley
I have inked the edges of the papers with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
The white doily and lovely lace is from Ebay.
I have placed 3mm white pearls on the doily.
 

I cut a Sizzix circle with Neenah cardstock and stamped In The Snow Ski Tilda onto it with Memento rich cocoa ink.

I coloured the image with Prismacolor pencils and sprinkled Frantage shabby white embossing enamel from Live & Love Crafts around it.
I die cut a Sizzix scalloped circle twice. Once with Conqueror card and the other with Krafty Christmas paper. I adhered the paper onto the card and inked around the edge with tea dye distress ink. I then adhered the image onto the scalloped circle.

The poinsettia is Marianne design. I have inked the edges with tea dye distress ink and placed a brad through the centre.
The spruce firs and lovely fence are Magnolia Doohickey. My super bloggy friend bought me the fence die for my birthday. I have inked the edges of the fence and trees with tea dye distress ink.
 I coated the trees with Snow~Tex from Live & Love Crafts.
I computer generated the sentiment and cut it out with a Spellbinders opulent ovals die from
 ICON UK I inked the edge with tea dye distress ink and sprinkled some Frantage shabby white embossing enamel around the sentiment.
 
 
For the flower arrangement I have used a 25mm ivory rose, 15mm pale blue roses, 10mm ivory roses and Magnolia blue beaded berries.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and The Ribbon Girl.
I have places Martha Stewart woodland branches between the arrangement.
I inked the branches with tea dye distress ink.
 
 
Inside the card is decorated.
 
 
A close up of In The Snow Ski Tilda.
I have added ArtDeco glamour dust to Tilda's hat trim and pom pom.
I used lots of Snow~Tex here too. I love the stuff.
 
 
I hope you like the card?
 
I am entering my creation into the following super challenge;
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and big thanks for the lovely comments.
Have a great weekend.
Crafty hugs
Donna x

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Donna. Love this beautifully colored Tilda. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna wow she is super cute in the snow ...love your dies and the papers and the flowers love it all ;0)

    ReplyDelete