Tuesday 31 December 2013

My 2013 Favourites.

Hello, Crafty bloggers.
I would like to say a big thank you to all my followers and design team members for the lovely comments throughout 2013.
 
Here are my favourite creations for 2013.
 
January
 
 
February
 
 
March
 
 
April
 
 
May
 
 
June
 
 
July
 
 
August
I have 2
 
 
 
 
September
 
 
October
I have 2
 
 
 
November
I was so proud to be the winner!
Magnolia Ink N0 5 2013
 
 
December
 
 

 
 
 
I really do feel that my colouring and card making has progressed throughout 2013.
I have come across some very talented ladies of which many have inspired me with their beautiful creations.
I am really looking forward to plenty more crafting in 2014.
 
 
Happy New Year.
Crafty hugs.
Donna xx
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna was trying to pick a favorite and gave up lol ...love them all its so cool to see them all together !! ..I think your colouring is perfect and I love your colour combos !! It's great too that you have your own style :) ...looking forward to seeing what 2014 brings :) thanks for being such a wonderful bloggy friend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all totally Stunning Creations! not sure how you narrowed it down as like me you made each and everyone special! Happy Crafting 2014

    ReplyDelete