Thursday 6 March 2014

James - Umbrella.

Hello, crafty blogger's.
I'm back again today with another card. 
My card features James - Umbrella from Lili Of The Valley. 
They sell the cutest stamps along with gorgeous papers and sentiments
I have a small collection of stamps just sitting in my craft room waiting to be coloured so I have made a promise to myself to colour at least one a month and enter their super challenges.
Lili Of the Valley have a March challenge going on at the moment and it is Crafty Bingo.

Here is the chart.



I have chosen a diagonal line.
Doily, Lace and Flowers.


I have die cut a Spellbinders floral oval with Neenah cardstock and stamped James - Umbrella with Memento rich cocoa ink onto it.
I have coloured the image with Polychromos pencils.
I inked around the edges of the floral oval with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink and surrounded the image with Frantage shabby white embossing enamel from Live & Love Crafts. 

For the shaped card I have used 300gsm white Conqueror card and GoKreate large frames frilly #2 from Cuttingedgecrafts. 
The pretty papers are Nitwit Collections Country Lady from Lili Of The Valley. 
I inked around the papers with tea dye distress ink.
The white doily and pretty lace are from Ebay. You can find the lace HERE. 
I have placed some cheese cloth onto the centre of the card and adhered the image on top with sticky pads.
I die cut Memory Box Pippi butterflies with white Conqueror card and Frantaged them with shabby white embossing enamel. I inked the centres of the butterflies with tea dye distress ink and placed 3 3mm tan pearls along each of them.
The Birthday sentiment is one of the every day grungy messages from Lili Of The Valley. 
I have inked around the sentiment with tea dye distress ink.


Here is a photo I have taken with the tag removed.
The filigree corner on the card is La-La-Land and I have inked the edges with tea dye distress ink.
The tag is Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tag. I have stamped the small general sentiment from 
Lili Of The Valley with Memento rich cocoa ink and Frantaged each corner with shabby white embossing enamel. I have attached a butterfly charm from my stash onto a length of white shabby seam binding from Live & Love Crafts and tied it into a bow.


For the flower arrangement I have used Daisies, tulips and lilies from The Ribbon Girl.
I frantaged the daisies with shabby white embossing enamel.
The 15mm mixed brown tone roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the marshmallow frosted berries are from Live & Love crafts. 
For the foliage I have die cut Cheery Lynn pine branches and Martha Stewart woodland branches. I inked the edges with tea dye distress ink.


Here is a close up of James - Umbrella.
I could squeeze him! Lol!!!
I have added ArtDeco glamour dust to the puddle and rain drops.
I used a Woodware small butterfly punch and Country Lady paper to punch the butterflies.
I inked the edges of the butterflies with tea dye distress ink and used Ranger white liquid pearls along their centres.


Inside the card is decorated with Country Lady paper and a Spellbinders floral oval.


I hope you like my card?


I am entering my card into the following super challenges;



Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog and big thanks for all your lovely comments.
They make me soooooooo happy.
I will be back on Sunday with another card plus some exciting news!!!

Have a great weekend.

Crafty hugs.
Donna xx




















5 comments:

  1. Loveley card Donna, hope to see more of this at Simply Magnolia.
    XX Inge DT Simply Magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's lovely Donna! Such a cute image and a gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Papertake Weekly.

    Sarah
    (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi He is just super cute !! love the pink umbrella...Gorgeous flowers and loving the tag too ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Donna.
    Your card is so adorable. I love the little details and the colors. This bear from LOTV is simply irresistible, right? I've also used it.
    Greetings from Switzerland
    Kate
    http://kate1975.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous colouring, Donna and I love all the fab embellishments!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Crafty BINGO' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete