Sunday 29 June 2014

Pretty As A Princess At Simply Magnolia.

Good morning, crafty bloggers.
It's time for another super challenge at Simply Magnolia and this time our challenge theme is 
Pretty As A Princess
(Use a princess Tilda on your creation. One wearing a crown.)
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is The Rubber Buggy
I have made a shaped card.

I used Tilda With Corkscrews and Crown Kit from the Once Upon A Time 2013 Collection.
The images are stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Spellbinders floral oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor pencils.





For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design Sofiero papers.
I inked the papers with Tim Holtz spun sugar distress ink.
Other dies used are Marianne Design Creatable Anja's Vintage Decoration, Little Darlings lovely view, Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tag and Cheery Lynn pine branches.
I have inked all the dies with spun sugar distress ink.
The lace across the centre of the card is from ebay and the ivory organza rose trim is from 
The Ribbon Girl.


Here you can see the card with the tag out.
The sentiment is from Lili Of The Valley. I  added some Frantage shabby white embossing enamel onto the corners of the tag. The lace and string pearls that I have tied through the tag are from The Ribbon Girl.
I made the frame with Martha Stewart silicone mold and clay.
I adhered tiny pink rhinestones and 3mm white pearls onto the stamped crown.


I  sprinkled shabby white embossing enamel around the image and adhered 3mm white pearls to Tilda's crown.
I used a opaque white Inkssentials pen to dot Tilda's cheeeks.


The flowers and 5mm pink pearls are from The Ribbon Girl.
I Frantaged the daisies with Shabby pink embossing enamel.


Inside the card is decorated with Sofiero paper and a Spellbinders floral oval.

I hope you like my card?

My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop over for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;



Thanks for stopping by to visit and big thanks for all the lovely comments.

Crafty Hugs.
Donna xx

















4 comments:

  1. Too cute and lovely Donna, just perfect for a little princess!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Franz ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, wonderful coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at MDUC, Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Donna, love your colouring, her dress looks superb!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your card Donna, your colouring is amazing and the detail is exquisite!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete