Sunday 6 July 2014

Guest Designer For Lovely HAnglar Or Sweet Magnolia.

Hello, crafty bloggers.
I hope you are well?
I am so delighted to be chosen as guest designer for the next two challenges at
Thank you ladies.
The challenge theme for the next two weeks is
Summer Fun!


I used Playing On The beach Tilda from the Sea Breeze 2013 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Spellbinders opulent oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor pencils.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics and Sofiero papers.
Other dies used are Little Darlings lovely view, La - La - Lands filigree corner, Cheery Lynn nautical wheeler doily, Magnolia Doohickey lovely fence, Magnolia Doohickey jolly tag and Cheery Lynn pine branches. I have inked the papers and die cuts with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
The ivory rose organza and 5mm pink pearls are from The Ribbon Girl.
I have cut out the butterflies from Maja Design Vintage spring basics papers and inked the edges with Tim Holtz spun sugar distress ink.


Here is a photo with the Doohickey jolly tag removed from the canvas corp, mini paper bag.
The mini bag, pearl string and blue shabby seam binding are from Live & Love crafts.
The sentiment is from Lili Of The Valley.
I have used Frantage shabby white embossing enamel on the tag.


A close up of Playing On The Beach Tilda.
I sprinked some Frantage shabby white embossing enamel around the image and  paper pieced Tilda's top with Maja Design Vintage Spring basics paper. I have added Ranger white liquid pearls to Tilda's top, hat and randomly around the image.
I used a Inkssentials opaque white pen to dot Tilda's cheeks.


I used a selection of flowers for the arrangement from The Ribbon Girl, Wild Orchid Crafts and Live & Love Crafts.
I Frantaged the daisy with shabby pink embossing enamel.
The anchor charm is from The Ribbon Girl and the twine is from Fantastic Ribbons.


Inside the card is decorated with Maja Design paper and a Spellbinders opulent oval.

I hope you like my Summer Fun card?



It would be lovely if you could join in with the Summer Fun challenge.
The talented design team have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop over for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;




Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments.
I am looking forward to making my next card for Lovely HAnglar Or Sweet Magnolia.
Until next time my super crafty friends.
Crafty hugs.
Donna xx











10 comments:

  1. WOW! Amazing!
    Love it ♥!
    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna

    Your card is simply gorgeous...Summer pure :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Donna, love your coloring, stunning !
    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Forever !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at LLC this month. Have a nice summer! DT Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Donna. Love your coloring and attention to detail. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Really gorgeous! I love your design, all your flowers and dies cuts! Beautiful colors and colorisation of your lovely Tilda! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Magnolia Forever! Hugs, Flo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna your card is absolutely gorgeous, so many beautiful details to look at and your colouring is just perfect, love it
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful Donna, love the pretty card design, thanks so much for joining in at Magnolialicious this time
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Donna,
    Congrats on your guest spot! Lovely card with so many different textures. Very cute image as well. Thanks for sharing with us at LLC.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! You won Top 3 at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!! Be sure to stop by and grab the badge for your blog!! Your card is stunning!! : )

    ReplyDelete