Sunday 3 August 2014

Tilda With Chanel The Puppy And Our 100th Challenge At Lovely Hanglar Or Sweet Magnolia.

Good afternoon, crafty bloggers.
I hope you are well?
Today we are celebrating our 100th challenge at Lovely Hanglar Or Sweet Magnolia so our challenge theme this time is 
CELEBRATE
We are taking a Summer break so our challenge will run for 4 weeks this time instead of 2 weeks this means that you have until 30th August to come and join in with us.
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is
I have made a easel card.
I used Tilda With Chanel The Puppy from Animals Of The Year 2014 Collection.
The stamp is from Sirstampalot
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Spellbinders opulent oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.



For my shaped easel card I used QuicKutz nesting frame #10 and Maja Design Vintage Spring basics papers.
Other dies used are Little darlings lovely view, Cheery Lynn nautical doily, marianne creatables clock, La-La-Lands steampunk heart cogs, Magnolia Doohickey jungle leaves and bloomy tag.
I inked the dies and papers with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
The everyday grungy messages sentiment is from Lili Of The Valley.
The lace's that I have used are from ebay and The Ribbon Girl and the lilac organza ribbon is from Fantastic Ribbons.
I used some fine lace and 3mm pearl strings to tie a bow through the tag and onto the card.


Here is a close up of the top of the easel card.


And the base.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the heart charm is from my stash.


A close up of Tilda With Chanel The Puppy.
I surrounded the image with shabby white embossing enamel and dotted Tilda's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen.

I hope you like my card?



I am entering my card into the following super challenges;

My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop over for a peek?

Happy crafting.

Donna xx








8 comments:

  1. Hallo Donna,

    ein ganz wunderbares Werk ist das geworden, herrlich anzusehen.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Donna your card is just adorable with incredibly beautiful Tilda and so many special details - that lace is amazing, and the design is just stunning!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi your colouring is stunning...super cute puppy..I love this lilac around her too..simply too gorgeous for words :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like it?!! I love it! I think this image is so delightful, wonderful card lovely, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna!!!! Your card is so very beautiful!!! I love all the details and the care that you put into this gorgeous card! Your coloring with the pencils is perfecto as well! I've never used Polychrome, I guess they feel a lot like the Prismacolor huh?
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  6. prachtige kaart ,,,mag ik u wat vragen welke spelbinder gebruikt U de middelste van de 3 .......

    fijne dag gerrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING Card! Loooove your colours and your Gorgeous Embellies! Thankyou for joining us at MDUC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card couldn't be any better: It's with a fab shape, it's an easel card and it's so beautifully degorated. Love the flowers, all the lace and your pretty coloring of the image. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete