Sunday 10 August 2014

Walter The Moose And A New Challenge At Simply Magnolia.

Good afternoon, crafty bloggers.
Today we have a new challenge starting at Simply Magnolia and this time our challenge theme is Fur Or Feathers.
You can choose Tilda or Edwin with furry animals or with birds. Maybe you would like to colour you magnolia image and add  feathers or fur to your cards/projects or like me chose to colour one of Magnolia's furry friends.
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is;

I used Walter The Moose from the Turning Leaves 2012 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento black ink onto Neenah cardstock.
I have coloured the image with Polychromos pencils.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design 
Walking In The Forest papers.
Other dies used are Cheery Lynn nautical wheeler doily, snowflake 5 and pine branches. Marianne Designs Creatables ivy circle, Magnolia slender firs and lovely fence.
I have inked all the dies with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
The ivory rose organza trim is from The Ribbon Girl and the tan 5mm pearls are from 
Wild Orchid Crafts.


Here is a photo of the tag removed from The corps mini bag.
I stamped Magnolia vintage merry Christmas postmark onto a jolly tag with Memento rich cocoa ink and sprinkled shabby white embossing onto each corner. I tied white shabby seam binding and a jingle bell with hemp twine through the eyelet.


I used flowers and beaded berries from The Ribbon Girl for the arrangement.



A close up of Walter The Moose.
I sprinkled shabby white embossing enamel around the image.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Spellbinders stately circle.

I hope you like my Christmas card?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;


My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations to inspire you.
Why not pop over for a peek?


Thanks for stopping by to visit and big thanks for all the lovely comments.
Happy crafting
Donna xx







3 comments:

  1. So very beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-lcious and hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania.
    Hugs Stine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna your creation is just wonderful :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete