Friday 17 October 2014

LOTV Rocking Horse

Good evening, crafty blogger's.
I hope you are well?
A work colleague of my husband has asked me to make 9 cards. 7 Christmas cards. a baby's first Birthday card and a Christening card.
I am going to be very busy for the next few weeks. Lol!!!
It was very difficult to choose from all of the gorgeous LOTV baby stamps on their website but, I decided to go with Rocking Horse 
Here is the Christening card.

The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a CartUs circle and matted onto a Spellbinders stately circle.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics papers.
Other dies used are La - La - Land heart doily border and filigree corner. Cheery Lynn french pastry doily, Marianne Designs Creatables clock, Doohickey jungle leaves and Memory Box simple banner.
I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
The lace across the bottom is from Live & Love crafts and the rose organza trim is from 
The Ribbon Girl.
I cut the simple banner with Maja paper and cut out the letters to spell Ethan with Pion studio of memories design paper.
I have computer generated the Christening day sentiment and matted it onto a 
Spellbinders beaded circle. The 3mm white pearls are from my crafty stash.
The baby shirt charm is from Live & Love Crafts. I have brushed some white modelling paste onto it.



I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and The Ribbon Girl for the arrangements.



Here is a close up of Rocking Horse. So sweet!



Inside the card is decorated with Maja paper and a Spellbinders stately circle.

Hubby's work colleague loved the card.

I am entering my creation into the following super challenges;

Thanks for stopping by to visit today and huge thanks for all the lovely comments.
Have a great weekend.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx











4 comments:

  1. Love the sweet image, very pretty, have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,
    Another fab card made by you. This is so Lovely. Love Everything about it, paining, embellishments and the whole package. So glad you got an order for 9 cards, that means you are really appreciated! ♥
    I can't wait to see the other 8 cards..
    Hugs Britt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering our 'Anything Goes' challenge Donna, what a beautiful card.

    Good Luck!

    Anne xx
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi cutest stamp ever on the planet with your coloring and love the pearl dots too. Like the clock and dies peeking out the top :)

    ReplyDelete