Sunday 10 May 2015

Swirly Tilda And Midway Reminder At Simply Magnolia.

Good, morning crafty blogger's.
I hope you are well?
I am joining team glamour today for our midway reminder challenge theme at Simply Magnolia which is...........................PEARLS & LACE. 
You have one more week to enter a card/project featuring a Magnolia image.
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is lovely Lacey at
Stamp & Create

I have made my fourth Christmas card for 2015.

I used Swirly Tilda from the Waiting For Christmas 2014 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a CartUs oval and matted onto a Joy Crafts Noor! oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 amd Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics papers from Live & Love Crafts
Other dies used are Joy Crafts edge border 5, Noor! Christmas ice crystal border and Billes flourishes. Marianne Design Ivy circle and Christmas tree 1. Magnolia Doohickey lovely fence and Ivy swirls. Cheery Lynn French pastry doily.
I inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz spun sugar distress ink.
The pretty lace across the bottom of the card is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the lace that I tied into a bow with is from The Ribbon Girl 



For the flower arrangement I used  a 30mm light Ivory wild rose, a 25mm baby pink rose and a 20mm pale pink rose all from Wild Orchid Crafts
The pine cone, white flower spray, pomegranate apples and vintage pearl pin are all from 
I coated the arrangement with Snow - Tex.
The bark star and jingle bells are also from Live & Love Crafts
I also coated the star, jingle bells, tree and fence with Snow - Tex.
The JOY charm is from my crafty stash. I painted it with white Gesso.


A close look at Swirly Tilda.
I have adhered 3mm pearl string around the image and added ArtDeco glamour dust to the swirls and halo.
The tiny wood veneer stars surrounding Tilda are from Live & Love Crafts
I have given them some added sparkle with glamour dust.
I dotted Tilda's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Joy Crafts Noor! oval.

I hope you like my card?

We would love you to come and join in with our lace & pearls challenge.
My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop over for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges:


Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for taking the time to comment.
Have a great week.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx









9 comments:

  1. OMG OMG!!! she is so delightful !!! love it
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW Donna I absolutely adore your STUNNING works of art honey! This card is an absolute feast for the eyes with all those beautiful die cuts and florals, I am loving the frosted berries!!! Well, what AMAZING flawless colouring of this beautiful Tilda! Love it all! Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! This card is just stunning! I love image and details!
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda’s Town challenge!
    Hugs, Gosia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow, it's realy FF. Beautiful. Thanks Donna for joining us at Tildas town. Good luck. Hugs Malin

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous creation! I love the fabulous layers and your beautiful coloring of Tilda. Thank You for joining our Fussy and Fancy or Clean and Layered challenge.

    Have a wonderful day!

    Laura C. - Tilda's Town DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing fussy and fancy designing Donna! Gorgeous! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges this week! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4th? WOW; I'm impressed; well done! Every year I say I'll start earlier next year but as I'm so fed up with Christmas cards all the way into March/April, I never do, LOL (besides I don't have much time for crafting any more). Gorgeous card.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna wow another Christmas card go girlie!! Looked at it for ages so much incredible detail love the little stars around her.. Love her loads :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Donna,

    What a beautiful card love the colours!!
    Thank you for joining us at Time For Magnolia challenge!!

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete