Saturday 15 August 2015

Loving Bridal Couple

Hello, lovely blogger friends.
I hope you are well.
Today I would like to share a commissioned card with you.
A Wedding card in sepia and pinks.

I used Loving Bridal Couple from the Wedding Collection 2010.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out
 using a CartUs oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils and matted the image onto a Joy Crafts Noor! oval.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design Coffee In The Arbour papers from Live & Love Crafts
Other dies used are Marianne Design Anja's Vintage decoration, Cheery Lynn French pastry doily, Spellbinders lace hearts, La La Land heart doily border and cherry blossom branches. Joy crafts banner and Billes flourishes.
I have inked all the die cuts with Tim Holtz aged mahogany distress ink.
From The Ribbon Girl online store I have used 65mm white Guipure lace, 32mm Valerie white fine lace and 10mm double row Ivory pearl trim.


The wooden bark heart and letters that I have cut from a sheet of Pion studio of memories are from 
 I painted the bark heart with white Gesso and adhered the letters onto the heart with 3D sticky pads.
The 3mm white pearl string is from The Ribbon Girl
 The wooden dove is from The Works. I have painted it with white Gesso and added glamour dust to it while the Gesso was wet.


The flower arrangements consist of 30mm pink wild roses,15mm baby pink open roses and babies breath from WOC
Pale pink 20mm open roses and Ivory 20mm open roses from The ribbon Girl
The shabby white liberty bells are from Live & Love Crafts

 

I surrounded the image with Frantage shabby white embossing enamel. The 3mm white s/a pearl flatbacks from The Ribbon Girl
I dotted Tilda and Edwins cheeks with a white gelly roll pen and used Ranger white liquid pearls on the bouquet and arrangement in Tilda's hair.


Inside the card is decorated with Maja Design paper and a Spellbinders floral oval.

I am entering my card into the following super challenges:


Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments I receive.
Have a great weekend.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx

















4 comments:

  1. wow so fantastic !!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this is as dreamy as a wedding... what a breathtakingly beautiful piece of art! The wedding couple couldn't be sweeter and I adore the abundance of trims and layers surrounding them. The bark heart is one of my favorite aspects. I love the personalization and the pearls draped around it. :o) Exquisite detailing throughout, as always. You are forever inspiring. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I love the sepia then the pinks it just works perfectly I adore the heart and love the the sparkly dove I sure the card will be treasured ;)

    ReplyDelete