Saturday 8 October 2016

The Night Before Christmas Inspirational card for The Ribbon Girl

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I'm here with an Inspirational card for The Ribbon Girl
I have made another Christmas Card and used one of the gorgeous images from 
PION THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS



For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Pion The Night Before Christmas 12x12 Design Sheet
Other dies used are; Cheery Lynn English tea party doily, Find It Trading Snowflake Border, Joy Crafts Christmas Ice crystals circle and Marianne Design Ivy Circle.
I have inked the edges of the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.

Here is a list of the stunning embellishments that I have used on my card.
Just click onto the links below to take you directly to the products.


A close look at the floral arrangements.
I have coated everything with Snow - Tex.



A close look at these adorable little ladies.
I cut around the image freehand and adhered it to a Spellbinders floral oval using 2mm sticky pads.
I adhered a length of 3mm white pearl string around the outside of the image and used glamour dust on the umbrella, muff, and areas of the girls clothing.


Inside the card is decorated with Pion design paper and the smallest of a GoKreate large frame frilly# 2 die cut.

We currently have our October card challenge running over on the The Ribbon Girl challenge blog which ends at 9pm on Saturday 15th October so there is still plenty of time to enter and be in with a chance of winning some wonderful prizes.

That's it from me!
Thanks for stopping by to visit today and huge thanks for the lovely comments.


Donna xx











2 comments:

  1. Wow this is such an amazing card Donna, absolutely LOVE IT, its utterly perfect!!! So many details to take in, I cant stop looking at it, its a feast for the eyes!!!!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning image Donna. The shape is gorgeous and love all the beautiful flowers and dies. The pomegranate apples look delicious.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete