Tuesday 27 June 2017

Swedish House Crafts 'Tuesday Craft Smorgasboard' Pion 'Theodore & Bella' Using Gummiapan Dies & Roxstamp

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I'm here today with my Guest DT creation for Swedish House Crafts 
'Tuesday Crafts Smorgasboard'
 I have made a card using Pion 'Theodore & Bella' design papers, Gummiapan dies, and Roxstamp. The 'Theodore & Bella' collection contains lots of gorgeous papers, images, sentiments and more!
Links to the  products used can be found at the end of my post.


For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #5.
I cut out the design papers and matted them onto the base.


I have used the 2nd largest Roxstamps pierced round nesting die to cut out the image.
I stamped around the outside of the image with the Gummiapan 
Angelpost stamp, and sprinkled a little shabby white embossing enamel around the inside.
I die cut the largest pierced nesting die with papers from the collection, and adhered the image onto it using 2mm foam tape, and adhered a length of 2mm white pearl bead string around the outside.


I cut out the sentiment, and stamped around the edges with the Angelpost stamp. I cut a slightly larger piece of design paper, and matted the sentiment onto it using 2mm foam tape.
I cut around 2 sets of the balloon images and used 2mm foam tape to adhere on top of the other, adding some glamour dust to one of the balloons.
A tiny heart die comes with the Roxstamps pierced round nesting dies. 
I cut 2 out and adhered them to the top left corners of the card.


A close look at the flower arrangement.
I used cream card to die cut both Gummiapan pointy twig leaves, and leaves, and placed them between the flowers.
The white paper flowers are from Swedish House Crafts, and the other roses are from my stash!


Inside the card is decorated with the design papers and a smaller GoKreate large frame frilly #5 die cut.

I hope you like my card?
Below are the links to the products that I have used.

Happy crafting!


I am entering the following super challenge's












2 comments:

  1. Adore these papers images are way too cure adore the dies and flowers always inspired xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layering and design. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 'Anything Goes' June 2017.
    Nicola, CGE DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

    ReplyDelete