Sunday 17 September 2017

Christmas Caramel Tilda And A New Challenge At LHOSM

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well.
Today see's a new challenge over on the Lovely Haenglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog.
Our month long challenge theme is...............ANYTHING GOES
Our wonderful sponsor is..................WILD ORCHID CRAFTS
I have made another Christmas card, and used lots of lovely products on my card from 
Swedish House Crafts 
Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of this post.

I used Christmas Caramel Tilda from A Little Christmas 2015 Collection.
I used Memento toffee crunch ink to stamp the image onto Bristol board extra smooth cardstock.
I have coloured Tilda with Prismacolor & Polychromos pencils, and cut around the image.


For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2, and Maja Design 
"Vintage Frost Basics"
The pretty lace was a gift from my special bloggy friend!
Other dies used are; Marianne Design Anja's Vintage decoration, and poinsettia.
Sizzix "on the edge" snowflurries, and holiday greens.
Cheery Lynn English tea party doily, and Magnolia Doohickey oven.
I have inked the die cuts using Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.
I used Snow - Tex on the snowfurries.



Here you can see a closer look at the oven, and flower arrangements.
I used Marianne Design poinsettia die, and Maja Vintage Frost basics papers to cut the poinsettia leaves, and layered them one on top of the other with a little glue. I then pierced a hole in the centre of the layered poinsettia's, and placed some stamens through the hole.
I added a pine cone, frosted berries, a 25mm open rose, and holiday greens foliage to make the arrangement complete.
I used a soft toothbrush dipped in Snow - Tex, and flicked it over the arrangements to give a light coating of snow.
I absolutely loved putting together the Doohickey oven.
I used 300gsm cream cardstock, and Vintage Frost Basics for the elements.
The sweet oven gloves have been hung from the door handle with a silver plated split ring.


A close look at Christmas caramel Tilda.
I die cut a Spellbinders oval with cream card, and stamped around the edges with an IndigoBlu decorative snowflake stamp.
I inked the outside of the oval with Vintage photo distress ink, and sprinkled around the inside with shabby white embossing enamel.
I die cut a Spellbinders oval bliss with Maja Vintage Frost Basics paper, and matted the oval onto it with 2mm foam tape. I adhered Tilda to the centre with 2mm foam tape.
Lastly I adhered a length of 3mm white pearl bead string around the outside.


Inside the card is decorated to compliment the front.

We would love you to come and join in with our current Anything Goes challenge, and please remember it's Magnolia or Haenglar images only.
The challenge ends on Friday 13th October so there is plenty of time to enter.

My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations. Why not pop over HERE for a peek?

Here are the links to the products that I have used on my card;

I am entering my card into the following super challenge's;



Thank you for stopping by to visit today, and big thanks for all the lovely comments that you so kindly take the time to leave for me to read.

Crafty hugs













6 comments:

  1. This is a real feast for the eyes Donna! Your colouring is beautiful and the design is stunning!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Karte ist mal wieder ein reiner Augenscmaus, die Farben, die Coloration, einfach klasse,

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Donna!! Simply breathtaking...gorgeous as always! Thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! What a beautiful card Donna! And I love your flowers.
    Thank you so much for joining AAM Challenge.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning project!
    Thank you so much for joining us at All About Magnolia! Hope to see you in our next challenge, too!

    XX Diana
    DeeDee's Card Art

    ReplyDelete